- DISTRICT PROFILE
- NEWS & EVENTS
- CONTACT US
Mustang Food Security Situation july-november 2013
Current Food Securty Outlook
The food security situation is likely to remain same (mimimal food insecure) in the next cycle.
*Current household food stock is sufficient for more than 3 months; Supply of food commodities in the key markets seems to be continued;
* No indications of malnutrition;
* Remmittance flow is likely to continue;
* HHs will adopt traditional coping mechanism such as consumption of food kept in stock(own
production and imported).
* Wage opportunity in agriculture work, construction work and tourism will be very good strategy to
accessing food .
* People will in migrate to home taking some food and money with them.
* No significant cases of disaster and disease epidemic is anticipated.